Conflict Management Tactics (Online- AEST)
This Conflict Management training presented by the team at Aptitude Management provides powerful techniques for leaders to handle workplace conflict, and build common ground (between staff members) to facilitate a better work team culture.
This course utilises a “win-win” approach to resolving conflict which is well suited to the highly charged workplace.
Our Conflict Management Training Will Help You
- Learn about the various types of conflict and why it is important to distinguish between them.
- Understand the common causes of conflict and how to use preventative measures to avoid fueling the fire.
- Discover the important phases of conflict resolution and then master the techniques used in working with each phase.
- Apply techniques for dealing with highly combative individuals.
Work on Own Assertiveness
- Discover your ability to be more assertive through understanding conflict.
- Begin to take back power through skillful handling of conflict situations.
- Get difficult work colleagues to agree with actions that resolve workplace tension.
- Garner the respect you deserve as a mediator.
- Defining different types of conflict
- The Thomas-Killmann Conflict Model
- Possible goals in conflict
- The Johari window
- Stages of conflict
- Applying a personal conflict resolution Model
- The role that communication plays in conflict resolution- active listening, paraphrasing, questions and body language
- Managing conflict between others through role plays and live scenarios
Virtual Training Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This course promises to help managers at any experience level to vastly improve their ability to deal with and resolve workplace conflict. Workbooks, assessment forms and future planning tools included.
“I attended an online workshop on conflict resolution and I had a great experience. Especially Shannon our trainer who was excellent and kept us well engaged :)”
-Call Center Supervisor
“Attended online last week. Great course on managing conflict. This will help me in running my team. Good service all round so overall great job!”
-District Sales Manager
Please note: Aptitude Management uses the Zoom platform to run our virtual training. If using a work device, please ensure Zoom is not blocked via a security firewall.