Motivating Employees (Online- AEST)
Virtual Training Program
Motivating others is an ongoing challenge at the best of times, unless you have the knowledge, skill and tools to perform the task at hand.
This training provides powerful tools and strategies to help leaders determine exactly what team members need from their manager to boost motivation, drive, and productivity.
Employee Motivation Outcomes
- Uncover the direct link between team motivation and your success as a leader.
- Identify exactly what a motivated workforce should look like.
- Define several well-known motivational theories and learn how to apply them.
Furthermore in this Training
- Determine when to utilise various kinds of motivators.
- Create a strong employee motivational climate.
- Design and apply job roles that inspire.
- Discovering employee motivation
- Supervising and motivating others
- Motivational theories
- Setting goals and objectives for peak performance
- The role of values
- Creating your motivational climate
- Applying your skills within the workplace
- Designing empowering job roles
Virtual Training Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This managerial workshop has been designed to provide attendees with the ultimate tool kit to better motivate and empower their workforce.