The Art of Delegation (Online- AEST)
Virtual Training Program
The Art of Delegation workshop presented by Aptitude Management promises to provide managers with all the skills needed to effectively delegate work.
Used skillfully, a delegation strategy will enable employees to contribute significantly towards the achievement of organisational goals.
Course Outcomes – Delegation
- Learn about the importance of delegation and why it must be used by all leaders to better manage others.
- Utilise various and effective ways to delegate tasks that better empower employees.
- Learn a precise step-by-step process to use when delegating work.
- Identify and avoid common pitfalls of delegation that can reduce overall productivity.
- Learn how to better monitor those delegation tasks given to your team.
- Use powerful techniques for providing feedback on task performance.
- Learn how to effectively manage each delegation meeting.
- Why delegate?
- Choosing the appropriate person
- Conducting a delegation meeting
- Giving clear instructions
- Monitoring the process
- Giving feedback
- Mastering the art of delegation
Virtual Training Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
Enhance the volume of your workload by delegating tasks to your direct reports in a skillful manner. This course will cover the full delegation process that will ultimately lead to higher managerial results. Workbooks, assessment forms and future planning tools included.
Please note: Aptitude Management uses the Zoom platform to run our virtual training. If using a work device, please ensure Zoom is not blocked via a security firewall.