Managing Your Virtual Team (Online- AEST)
Virtual Training Program
Managing virtual teams has become common place in today’s workforce and post pandemic the office/ work from home (WFM) combination is alive.
This virtual workshop presented by Aptitude Management will provide managers with useful training to lead remote teams that include staff members working from home and/ or in multiple work locations.
- Manage remote workers effectively and get the best out of each team member.
- Deal with barriers and isolation issues that virtual work arrangements can cause.
- Develop stronger teams that work well together- even though physically apart.
Furthermore in this Training
- Skillfully use technology and tools designed for remote working.
- Create a virtual environment that empowers each member.
- Set and communicate clear work goals and objectives.
- Benefits and challenges of a virtual team
- Competencies and skills
- Building a virtual team
- Working on trust
- Using technology effectively
- Managing performance from a distance
Virtual Training Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
In this course attendees will understand and develop the skills required to effectively manage a virtual team and empower their staff to perform. Join us for our next online event.
Please note: Aptitude Management uses the Zoom platform to run our virtual training. If using a work device, please ensure Zoom is not blocked via a security firewall.