Coaching Your Direct Reports Workshop
As a manager, knowing how to coach others effectively is an essential skill to have within your managerial tool kit.
Workplace coaching is one of the most powerful strategies to enhance staff ability that leads to higher levels of output and performance.
Duration: 1 day workshop
This workshop presented by Aptitude Management will provide managers with the insights, tools and experience to be able to conduct successful workplace coaching programs.
Course Outcomes for Workplace Coaching
- Learn exactly what coaching is, how it works and why it is so powerful when used within the workplace.
- Discover and use an easy to follow model (GROW) for outlining your sessions.
- Create your unique coaching style (system) to work effectively with your team.
Furthermore in this Training Course
- Utilise powerful strategies for promoting empowerment and accountability.
- Learn to use praise effectively while discovering new strategies for giving constructive feedback.
- Implement powerful techniques to earning and maintaining trusting work relationships.
Workshop Program Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This course is perfect for managers looking to use coaching as a tool for enhancing the individual capabilities of team members.
All our training programs include a detailed learner guide, refreshments provided throughout the day and a sit down lunch.
Book your spot online now or call 1800 753 087