Conflict Management Tactics Workshop
Managing and resolving workplace conflict is a key skill that all effective managers must master.
Having the tactics for finding solutions to those common daily occurrences of disagreement, tension and the dreaded emotional outburst will make you more confident (and effective) in your role.
Duration: 1 day workshop
This Conflict Management training presented by the team at Aptitude Management provides powerful techniques for managers to resolve workplace conflict and build common ground towards working better with others.
This course utilises a “win-win” approach to resolving conflict which is well suited to the highly charged workplace.
Also covered are principles on effective negotiation, influence & persuasion, assertiveness and tools for conducting effective resolution meetings.
Our Conflict Management Training Will Help You
- Learn about the various types of conflict and why it is important to distinguish them.
- Learn about those common causes of conflict and how to use preventative measures to avoid fueling the fire.
- Discover the important phases of conflict resolution and then master the techniques used in working with each phase.
- Learn about agreement frames and how and when to use them.
- Discover and master techniques for dealing with highly stressed individuals.
Work on Your Own Assertiveness
- Discover the true art of (effective) assertiveness
- Stop getting pushed around and take back your power
- Get difficult work colleagues to agree with your suggestions and create buy-in
- Garner the respect you deserve and learn to say “no”
Workshop Program Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This course promises to help managers at any experience level to vastly improve their ability to deal with and resolve workplace conflict.
All our training programs include a detailed learner guide, refreshments provided throughout the day and a sit down lunch.
Book your spot online now or call 1800 753 087