Effective Staff Supervision Workshop
As a supervisor, one needs to effectively achieve organisational outcomes through the individual members of their team.
Effective supervision requires the mastery and use of strategies for engaging, influencing and motivating others.
Duration: 2 day workshop
This supervisor course presented by Aptitude Management is designed for managers who desire a high level of respect and results from their teams.
From the communication styles chosen in instructing others, to how feedback is delivered, to conducting performance reviews, running coaching sessions and utilising delegation, this course covers it all.
This powerful program has been carefully designed to help attendees enhance those skills that make for an effective supervisor.
Course Outcomes of Effective Staff Supervision
- Become much more comfortable in establishing your role as a supervisor.
- Adapt to different situations by utilising a wide range of management styles designed for supervising others.
- Learn powerful strategies for providing positive and/ or constructive feedback when needed.
- Learn how to conduct workplace coaching sessions that get results.
- Learn about delegation and how to delegate tasks effectively.
Workshop Program Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This course is suited to new or seasoned frontline managers and supervisors looking for practical strategies and tools for enhancing their supervisory capabilities.
All our training programs include a detailed learner guide, refreshments provided throughout the day and a sit down lunch.
Book your spot online now or call 1800 753 087