In-Depth Management 101 Workshop
Being a highly effective manager in today’s work climate requires a special set of skills, tools and work processors.
From effectively managing organisational strategy, to the design and implementation of operational systems, or creating effective communication channels, this course covers it all. Put yourself on the right path to becoming a higher performing manager.
Duration: 3 day workshop
This engaging management training course is the ultimate three day event for the new or seasoned mid-level leader.
During this workshop participants will immerse themselves in all aspects of management that will vastly see them improve their core capabilities- managers who can enhance staff motivation, team output and productivity.
Course Outcomes for In-Depth Management 101
- Develop those insights on how the best managers lead their teams and why using a situational leadership approach is key.
- Learn powerful new strategies and systems for efficiently managing your team so they become self-sufficient.
- Learn more about how to think strategically and generate what is known as ‘competitive advantage’.
Furthermore in this Training Course
- Discover how to promote effective strategies for improving team innovation.
- Learn exactly how to design a long-term and sustainable empowering workplace culture.
- Discover a step-by-step system for effective managerial decision making.
- Leverage further strategies to facilitate higher output levels from each individual team member.
Workshop Program Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This managerial workshop has been designed to provide attendees with the ultimate tool kit to better lead and manage their teams.
All our training programs include a detailed learner guide, refreshments provided throughout the day and a sit down lunch.
Book your spot online now or call 1800 753 087