Influence and Persuasion Skills Workshop
There is a skillful way to get others to cooperate with you that involves using subtle tactics to exert influence.
Persuasion tactics are also powerful sets of tools that managers should use to promote positive behavioural changes within team members.
Duration: 1 day workshop
The Influence and Persuasion workshop presented by Aptitude Management is the perfect program for managers in need of improving their ability to lead.
This includes effectively communicating with your direct reports, communicating across the organisation, and influencing & persuading up the organisational hierarchy.
This course promises to impart upon you the knowledge and skills to present ideas persuasively so recipients are motivated to act upon your requests.
Outcomes for Learning Influence and Persuasion
- Begin to understand and master the vital elements of persuasive and influential communication.
- Understand and determine when to influence or when to persuade others and why these two strategies can be so different.
- Through this course, you will begin to develop your unique influencing and persuading style, yes we all communicate differently.
- Start becoming aware of and then using various communication styles with others for dealing with those situations where your ability to influence is paramount.
- Discover strategies to better connect emotionally with others as this is the centerpiece of persuasion.
Furthermore in this Training
Through various role plays and practicing the strategies of influence, you can immediately begin adding these new techniques into your communication tool box.
You’ll walk away excited about your newly discovered ability. Think of what you can do moving forward, influencing and persuading others in both your personal and professional life.
Workshop Program Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
In this course managers will quickly develop their understanding of persuasive communication and immediately put this new found knowledge into good use.
All our training programs include a detailed learner guide, refreshments provided throughout the day and a sit down lunch.
Book your spot online now or call 1800 753 087