Problem Solving Skills (Online- AEST)
Virtual Training Program
This is a complete system that aims to reduce anxiety for managers in making decisions, while expanding their (core) problem solving ability.
- Apply steps & strategies for problem solving.
- Effectively analyse data to define problems with clarity.
- Identify suitable solutions.
- Become a more valued resource for your organisation.
Furthermore in this Training
- Learn the best methods for making decisions.
- Utilise a plan for applying, assessing, and following up on your decisions.
- Avoid common decision-making errors.
- The eight essential steps for defining a problem
- The essence of making important decisions
- Models and tools for solving problems
- SWOT Analysis (that works!)
- Making excellent decisions within groups
- Analysing data for producing effective results
- Preparing and coordinating for the implementation of problem solving plans
- Case studies and scenarios
Virtual Training Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This training aims to provide participants with a complete system for decision making and problem solving that both reduces anxiety and streamlines the process. Workbooks, assessment forms and future planning tools included.