Resilience Training (Online- AEST)
This resilience training will help participants better pinpoint the causes of workplace tension and identify their own emotional triggers- the foundations of forming a resilience strategy.
Furthermore, utilise powerful emotional intelligence principles for increasing optimism and mental toughness.
Outcomes for Resilience Training
- Identify and deal effectively with emotional pressure points & triggers.
- Utilise emotional intelligence to build optimism and mental toughness.
- Develop your personal resilience strategy for maximum results.
Furthermore in this Workshop
- Create a personalised toolkit for managing stress, anger, and frustration.
- Work diligently in achieving your goals & objectives.
- Be a rock for your team, a role model on how to manage one’s self.
- Working under pressure
- Getting to the heart, pressure points, emotional triggers & action planning
- Using emotional intelligence for building resilience
- Designing your resilience toolkit
- Time management & organisational skills
Virtual Training Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This resilience training is designed to provide managers with the latest insights, tools, and strategies to better cope within the workplace. Workbooks, assessment forms and future planning tools included.