Effective Staff Supervision Workshop (Online- AEST)
This online Effective Staff Supervision Workshop is designed to be delivered in small groups or individually (1-on-1).
As a supervisor, one needs to effectively achieve organisational outcomes through the individual members of their team.
Effective supervision requires the mastery and use of strategies for engaging, influencing and motivating others.
This training will set you up to becoming more dynamic, persuasive, and confident in your role as a leader.
This two-day virtual course presented by Aptitude Management is designed to help participants overcome those common challenges encountered by workplace leaders.
From the communication styles chosen in instructing others, discovering how to deliver effective feedback, developing workplace alliances, managing conflict, and working within the appropriate competency skill mixes suitable for supervisors, our course covers it all.
This program has been carefully designed to help attendees enhance those skills that make for an effective supervisor.
Please note: This course also includes DISC® Profiling which assesses individuals on four behaviour styles that include either dominance, influence, steadiness or conscientiousness. This predicts how the individual is most likely to act/react to certain situations.
- Become much more comfortable in establishing your role as a supervisor.
- Adapt to different situations by utilising a wider range of leadership skills.
- Learn powerful strategies for providing positive and/ or constructive feedback.
- Identify the specific attributes that will help you develop yourself into a workplace leader.
- Utilise your time effectively by recognising the skills and competency mixes of an effective supervisor.
- Making the transition into leadership
- Core responsibilities of an effective supervisor
- Key attitudes & behaviours
- Communication strategies – active listening skills/techniques
- Giving & receiving feedback and providing clear instructions
- Managing performance
- The Situational Leadership Model
- Coaching team members
- Workplace delegation
Workshop Program Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This course is suited to new or seasoned frontline managers and supervisors looking for practical strategies and tools for enhancing their supervisory capabilities.
More than simple theory, this 2 day virtual training includes, attendee role plays, facilitated group discussions and continuous feedback and guidance.
Book your spot online now or call 1800 753 087
Please note: Aptitude Management uses the Zoom platform to run our virtual training. If using a work device, please ensure Zoom is not blocked via a security firewall.