Emotional Intelligence (Online- AEST)
Virtual Training Program
While engaging with and working with others, our level of emotional intelligence plays a key role in how well we interact. To also be a successful modern day leader, it is paramount one exhibits a high amount of emotional intelligence.
With greater self awareness combined with the ability to empathise with and read the emotions of your colleagues, you will perform much better within your role.
This virtual workshop presented by Aptitude Management has been designed to help participants increase their emotional intelligence and take more control over their natural behaviours.
Course Outcomes for Emotional Intelligence
- Learn about emotional intelligence and how to apply it.
- Discover powerful strategies & techniques for utilising emotional intelligence withing your team.
- Learn about different types of emotions and how to effectively manage them.
Furthermore in this Training
- Discover how your emotional health relates to your physical presence.
- Utilise the power of optimism through development of a positive attitude.
- Learn to skillfully validate emotions in team members for improving motivation, output and productivity.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Self awareness
- Self management
- Self motivation
- Handling relationships
Virtual Training Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This emotional intelligence virtual training is interactive and engaging with powerful activities and exercises. Workbooks, assessment forms and future planning tools included. Enrol today and join us for our next course.
“Great course and very detailed and professional. The course was not difficult at all. The group activities were fun to do. I definitely would recommend others to do the course.”
“We as a team attended a Zoom Emotional Intelligence for Leaders training with Heidi Haywood and found the training to be excellent. Upon booking the training, I heard some grumbling (why do we need this) when the team was told, yet when we had finished the training, there were smiles all around. We as a team felt that we had learned so much about each other, which lead us to understand behaviors and leadership styles better. I strongly recommend this training to all”.
-Operations Coordinator, Cleanaway