Leading When Uncertain (Online- AEST)
Virtual Training Program
This virtual workshop presented by Aptitude Management will provide attendees with the strategies and tools to navigate through difficult terrain and lead through uncertainty.
Immediately gain the insights required to effectively manage your team through a challenging and ever changing work environment.
Course Outcomes for Leading Through Uncertainty
- Identify the challenges of leading within a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world (VUCA).
- Learn to better navigate the emotional impact of change.
- Develop and discover your personal resilience as a leader.
Furthermore in this Training
- Understand the crucial importance of communicating effectively with your team.
- Motivate, develop and support team members through uncertain times.
- Develop higher levels of trust and rapport with your team.
- Certainty in the face of uncertainty
- Building trust and connection
- Navigating the VUCA world
- Mental and emotional wellbeing
- What’s wrong with uncertainty
- Working on yourself first
- Setting a direction within choppy waters
Virtual Training Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
In this course we will explore how our own personal resilience needs to come first to effectively manage others and what we must do (as leaders) to grow. A truly powerful virtual training for leadership development. Workbooks, assessment forms and future planning tools included.